We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the customer. The information we collect is used to improve our products, websites and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Use
- When you register for RealSatisfied we may ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- RealSatisfied uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- We store credit card information with a 3rd party supplier (National Australia Bank) that complies with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Your credit card information is not held or stored by RealSatisfied directly.
- Should you cease to be a customer your credit card information is destroyed at the time your account is closed.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are not required to use the RealSatisfied service.
RealSatisfied uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run RealSatisfied. Although RealSatisfied owns the code, databases, and all rights to the RealSatisfied application, you retain all rights to your data.
- RealSatisfied may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities, including without limitation, fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
RealSatisfied may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your RealSatisfied owners account or by placing a notice on our website.
RealSatisfied is operated by The WebMart Network Pty Limited (ABN 28 101 691 703), an Australian Company - We are located at Suite 28, Level 4, 22 Darley Rd MANLY NSW 2095 Australia (Please direct all enquires to our postal address above). The WebMart Network Pty Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Placester Inc.
Version : 1.3 | Last Updated : 7th Oct 2016