Risk Free 30 Day Trial
All new office accounts come with a Free 30 Day Trial. A credit card is required to trial RealSatisfied. At the conclusion of the trial period your credit card will be charged for the next month of service based as detailed under Admin>Billing. Should you not wish to be charged following your trial period you must close your account before the end of the trial period.
Add a Credit Card at any time during your 30 Day Trial
You may add a credit card to your account at any time during your 30 Day trial, you will be billed automatically after the 30th day for the next month of service.
Close your account after 30 days and you won't be charged again
Once you close your account you won't be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred up to that date. We don't offer refunds for part months or unused accounts. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
How do I close my account?
You can close your account at any time by logging into your account and selecting the Admin menu (at the the top right of screen). Once you are on the Admin page, click the Owner Settings tab and follow the instructions to close your account.Alternatively, click this link - https://www.realsatisfied.com/account/close/. Only account owners can close accounts.
Agent Pro Accounts
- Agent PRO accounts (paid single agent accounts) are charged either annually or monthly in advance.
- Renewals are processed automatically to the Credit Card on file. We send renewal reminder messages or notifications to you to prior to your renewal.
- Account holders are responsible for closing accounts they do not wish to renew PRIOR to the renewal date.
- You may close your account at any time via your Agent Dashboard (Account Settings).
- Once you close your account you won't be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred up to that date.
- We don't offer partial or prorated refunds and we do not offer refunds for unused accounts. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
Questions about billing or refunds?
If you have any questions about billing or refunds please contact our support team.